Pages

October 09, 2008

artist seeks mico-grants

hello, my names thaniel ion lee and im seeking 100 or more people who would be willing to donate 5 dollars or more so i can afford art materials next year. my art can be seen at thanielionlee.com . you dont have to donate 5 dollars...you can donate any amount you want. my artist statement is below...thankyou for your help.

all donations can be sent via paypal to thanielionlee@gmail.com
-t

My work is about my life as a person with a disability, I use both
humor and seriousness [usually a combination of both] as away of
dissecting and examining the world in which both you and I live in. I
frequently cite and use history, my personal life and the experiences
of others as a means of questioning and re-examining our societies'
view point on the concept that is normalcy.

No comments: